Scale Operator/Customer Service/Warehouse Manager
Holbrook & West Babylon - Full Time
Arrow Scrap Co. is seeking a results-oriented Sale Operator with the ability to multi-task and work in an
efficient manner. The ideal candidate is a reliable worker who has strong customer service skills who is
able work in industrial environment and be willing to travel between locations.
- Weighing scrap material using our purchasing scale, as well as weighing vehicles inbound and outbound using our truck scale. Knowledge of metals and electronics is a plus (not required). Scale experience is also a plus (not required).
- Keeping accurate records of daily purchases using our computerized buying system.
- Picking up material and putting it in the appropriate areas. Pushing carts and helping customers.
- Customer Engagement & Promotion, providing a Quality Customer Experience, addressing customer questions and concerns effectively with management assistance.
- Answering phones, recording messages and communicating this with management.
- Communicating effectively with the operations/warehouse team on a daily basis.
- Turning in and Reviewing paperwork and briefing management end-of day.
Skills & Competencies
- Must have transportation. May be asked to travel between locations (Holbrook & West Babylon) locally about 20 minutes apart.
- Reliable with Steady Work History.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to enter data into a computer system and Multitask. Basic Computer and Math Skills required.
- English Required. Bi-Lingual is a big plus.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment & tolerate standing, bending, walking, lifting, etc.